OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! EVERYONE IS INVITED TO ATTEND!
Register Here: BOATER SAFETY REGISTRATION
Each year we host this boaters safety event.
- In 2019 49 Boaters Safety Certificates were awarded
- In 2020 62 Boaters Safety Certificates were awarded
2021/2022 - Shut down Covid
- In 2023 30 Boaters Safety Certificates were awareded
- 2023 - March 4th High School Small Auditorium (8am - 4pm)
Registration starts at 7:00am / Class Starts promptly at 8am
This is an exciting day filled with stories, pool demonstrations, guest speakers and more. Hosted and lunch provided by the Becker High School Bass team and Stuctural Buildings!
This is a U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary course, with an emphasis on safety, we will cover boating, laws, equipment, hunting, fishing, skiing, personal water craft and more!
Co-hosts will be the Sherburne County Sherriff water patrol and Minnesota DNR. There will be safety techniques and product demonstrations utilizing the school pool. Videos will be presented showing actual events. Lots of interaction and guest speakers to make sure you get the very most out of your time.
*** All will receive their DNR boaters safety certification following testing***
- DNR Boaters Safety Course Certifications will be handed out that day!
- If you are a student, coach, or are going to be joining the Becker High School Bass Team, this course is FREE!
Becker Outdoor Education and Scholars Dollars at work!
Please contact email@example.com for registration.
U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary