Volunteering is an important aspect of our team philosophy. We highly encourage volunteering to engage with our sponsors, non-profits, community events and tournament trails. We have many really awesome opportunities to participate in that are directly related to fishing and the fishing industry.
In 2019 our Bass Team is implementing a $100 Volunteer fee for each student angler.
Please update Mamie Hyttsten when you have volunteered - email@example.com
- H2Outfitters would like 4-6 volunteers to help drill holes for the fishing competition
- Augers will be supplied
- Contact Tim Schwartz at H2Outfitters for detailed information/meeting times
- All participants will be allowed to fish the tournament for free
- Coast Guard Auxillary/Sherburne County Water Patrol/ Onyx Outdoors
- 8am-4pm classroom time.
- General activities - helping with registration, lunch run and set up, helping clean up
- 2-4 volunteers needed.
- These photo opportunities are truly priceless to our sponsors, partners and to the fishing industry who are graciously supporting our teams!