Volunteering is an important aspect of our team philosophy. We highly encourage volunteering to engage with our sponsors, non-profits, community events and tournament trails. We have many really awesome opportunities to participate in that are directly related to fishing and the fishing industry.
In 2019 our Bass Team is implementing a $100 Volunteer fee for each student angler.
Please update Mamie Hyttsten when you have volunteered - firstname.lastname@example.org
- H2Outfitters would like 4-6 volunteers to help drill holes for the fishing competition
- Augers will be supplied
- Contact Tim Schwartz at H2Outfitters for detailed information/meeting times
- All participants will be allowed to fish the tournament for free
- Coast Guard Auxillary/Sherburne County Water Patrol/ Onyx Outdoors
- 8am-4pm classroom time.
- General activities - helping with registration, lunch run and set up, helping clean up
- 2-4 volunteers needed.
Classic Bass Champions Tour
Classic Bass has chosen to exclusively partner with the Student Angler Tournament Trail for 2019. Many of these event will be run before the SATT events on the same bodies of water so a great opportunity to learn from some of the best. The schedule is as follows:
Volunteer to ride along in the boats with the professionals. You will be the judge in the boat entering fish weights into the scoretracker app and assessing penalties. Several of these will be back to back days fishing a walleye and bass tournament . It is a great experience for our students. More details from SATT and Jimmy Bell will follow!
June 13-15 Le Homme Dieu
July 17-19 Leech Lake
Aug 14-16 Lake Vermilion
Aug 28-30 Pokegama
Sept 20-22 Championship
- These photo opportunities are truly priceless to our sponsors, partners and to the fishing industry who are graciously supporting our teams!